Introduction

Source : Google photo 

This is a story I wanted to tell because I know it better than the most. It is tale of friendship and betrayal, of love and disappointment and success and failures. It is a story that spans a lifetime I spent accumulating so I feel that it is now time to share it with the world.


During this long journey, I took many risks that could have ended my life but it didn't. Instead it opened new opportunities and brought me to many places where I met many interesting people. They are all chronicled here.
I also met many bad people but I have downplayed their role in my story because bad people do not matter in anyone's life. They are like a bad dream that one forgets sooner or later because it makes no lasting impression.


I am sure many of you will read this story someday . I hope you like it and give me some feedback. I will then consider whether it was worth telling the story or not.


Anil

Comments